Venture Up has joined forces with the EU funded project ‘EU4TECH Western Balkans’ and experts from BRODOTO to offer a workshop on Crowdfunding in Pristina on March 28, 2018.
Crowdfunding – everyone is talking about it! Indiegogo, Kickstarter, Funderbeam, Wefunder – numerous platforms are available for different crowdfunding campaigns and efforts.
The workshop is aimed at individuals, startups, SMEs, creative industry and anyone interested in learning more about this alternative finance model.
If you have ever found yourself asking questions like:
- “What actually is Crowdfunding?”
- “Who uses it?”
- “What is the difference between rewards and equity crowdfunding?”
- “Is it only for social start-ups or charities?”
- ”Do we have it here in our country?”
- “Is it legal?”
- “Can I use it for myself?”
- “How can I run a campaign?”
Then come and join us at the workshop on March 28, 2018 in Pristina and we will tell you all about it!
- 11.00 – 12.30 Lecture: Crowdfunding – New Era of Financing? & Crowdfunding – More Crowd Less Funding
- 13.15 – 15.45 Workshop: Why does the CrowdFund?, Target Groups & Perks, Communication and Social Media
You can apply for the Crowdfunding Workshop using this link:
There will be food and drinks provided and participation is free for all.
The afternoon workshop has limited seats of 20 participants so apply early to get your seat.