Independent scientific evidence for EU policies
- As the European Commission’s science and knowledge service, the Joint Research Centre (JRC) supports EU policies with independent scientific evidence throughout the whole policy cycle.
- We collaborate with over a thousand organisations worldwide whose scientists have access to many JRC facilities through various collaboration agreements.
- Our work has a direct impact on the lives of citizens by contributing with its research outcomes to a healthy and safe environment, secure energy supplies, sustainable mobility and consumer health and safety.
- We draw on over 50 years of scientific experience and continually build our expertise in knowledge production and knowledge management.
- We host specialist laboratories and unique research facilities and is home to thousands of scientists.
More information about JRC: https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en