The EU4Tech PoC WB project offers support to 40+ promising technology based projects from the Western Balkans at the ‘Proof of Concept Stage’. We offer hands on assistance from experts and mentors to help you validate and protect your technology, develop a robust business model and move your project closer to the market.
Funded under multi-country IPA we can work with researchers from public / not for profit research organisations (PROs) as well as start-ups and SMEs.
Over 2 years (January 2020-December 2021) our team of experts will mentor 40 PoC projects from the region through 6 forms of highly specialised Technical Assistance. These are:
- Technology development and prototyping for commercial demonstration
- Entrepreneurship support and mentoring
- Intellectual property management
- Market analysis
- Business plan and business model
- Follow-on funding support
We will work with eligible projects from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia.